Back of House
Published on: 15th March 2019
Reports to: Kitchen Helper
Responsible for the basic preparation of food items including washing of vegetables, peeling and chopping.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The following list is not inclusive of additional responsibilities that may be requested by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
- Basic preparation of food items including washing of vegetables, peeling and chopping.
- Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
Skills, Abilities & Experience