Published on: 5th March 2022
Job Status: Full Time
Reports to: Service Supervisor, Floor Manager, AGM & GM
The Server contributes to the success of Planet Hollywood by serving the Guests within the restaurant. The Server’s responsibility is to serve Guests in a friendly, sincere manner and to do “whatever it takes” to insure a vital, vibrant, and entertaining Guest dining experience.
Reasonable Accommodations StatementTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Run food – any food that is up whether it is yours or another co-worker.
- Warmly greet your guests in a friendly and sincere manner.
- Effectively spiel food and beverages in an informative, friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Record orders, place accurate orders and monitor the timing of the dining experience.
- Ensure quality food and beverages for all your Guests.
- Upsell and suggestive sell at every opportunity.
- Present accurate bills, collect proper payment and secure payment until you cash out.
- Pre-bus and reset tables.
- Follow all outlined Steps-Of-Service as described in the Server manual and training.
- Anticipate and exceed your Guest’s expectations.
- Work as a team and use positive communication skills at every opportunity.
- Clean, stock, and maintain workstation and side stations throughout the shift.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Communication – Conveys ideas and facts orally using language the audience will best understand.
- Ethics & Integrity – Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
- Teamwork – Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Guest Focus – Builds and maintains Guest satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
- Relationship Building – Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- Interpersonal – Gets along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Listening – Understands and learns from what others say.
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Adapts to changing business needs, conditions, and work responsibilities.
- Experience: Prior experience as a server in a full-service high volume restaurant preferred but not required.
- Will be required to use all sensory capabilities such as vision, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, and speaking.